Saturday, August 02, 2008

Though he probably thinks this movie proves his supercollider and black hole fears

Wherein I'm he's wrong about everything


In an earlier thingy I addressed the issue of the redundantly lettered Gregg Easterbrook inaccurately bitching and moaning about New York City always being a target of movie destruction. Now for another contrapositive example, I'm watching the science documentary The Core where they litter London with dead birds and blow the crap out of Rome, Itlee. That's another -20 points for Ggrreeggg Eeaasstteerrbbttooookk.

I'm not sure why, but it looks like the entire movie is streamable at google video...for now. Skip ahead to the 46 minute mark.


1 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

I enjoyed that film. Dumb plot, smart actors. Good combination (sometimes).

8/04/2008 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home