Books completed during January, 2009. In no particular order.
- The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin, H.W. Brands
- Where the Evil Dwells, Clifford Simak
- Circus World, Barry Longyear
- City of Baraboo, Barry Longyear
- Elephant Song, Barry Longyear
- Peter Pan in Scarlet, Geraldine McCaughrean
- All New Square Foot Gardening, Mel Bartholomew
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution, Steven Levy; reread for the umpteenth time.
- His Majesty's Dragon, Naomi Novik
- Wizard of Oz, Frank L. Baum
- Misfortune, Wesley Stace
A couple of cookbooks received for Christmas that I've spent time reading and perhaps cooking from:
- Under Pressure: Cooking Sous Vide, by Thomas Keller and Harold McGee
- The New Enchanted Broccoli Forest, Mollie Katzen