Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Educamation - Counting playlist

So I'm scrolling through my song list and notice that a good many start with numerals. I wonder how high I could count? Not too bad, I have 15 of the first 16 (missing a song with 15). I'm only missing 4 songs for a sweep of 1-20. That's easy enough to take care of. And, yes, I did take a little artistic license with 13 and 15.

Ta-da!

Kiss Off, Violent Femmes - 'cause he counts!
One of These Things First, Nick Drake
2 Days til Tomorrow, Paul Westerberg
Self Portrait in Three Colors, Charles Mingus
Friend is a Four Letter Word, Cake
Five O'clock Angel, Peter Wolf
Six Months in a Leaky Boat, Split Enz
Seven Deadly Sins, Flogging Molly
Figure Eights, Buddy Rich & Max Roach
9th & Hennepin, Tom Waits
Ten Commandments of Love, Harvey and the Moon Glows
11th Hour, Dionne Farris
A Dime a Dozen, Carla Thomas
$13,000 is a Lot of Money for Food, Skankin' Pickle
14th Street, Rufus Wainwright
TVC 15, David Bowie
Twice Little Sixteen, Paul Cebar and the Milwaukeeans
Sexy and Seventeen, Stray Cats
Eighteen Hammers, Taj Mahal
Bored and Nineteen, Gear Daddies
20th Century Man, Ray Davies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home