Monday, February 20, 2006

Auditing iTunes, #1

wherein this is mostly an exercise in wasting time


Inspired by my post that I have 440 songs beginning with 'The', I searched and cataloged a few more phrases.

Listed is the number of songs, followed by first and last.

A
86
A Baby Just Like You, John Denver and the Muppets (A Christmas Together)
A Year, Loudon Wainwright III (Grown Man)

All
36
All I Want For Christmas is You, Carla Thomas (The Complete Stax/Volt Singles)
All Her Favorite Fruit, Camper Van Beethoven (Key Lime Pie)

And
6
And I Believe (the Credo), Me Phi Me (One)
And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda, The Pogues (Red Roses for Me)

As
12
As (Seasons), Har Mar Superstar (The Handler)
As Time Goes By, Mandy Patinkin (Experiment)

At
5
At My Front Door, El Dorados (The Doo Wop Box Set)
At the Mall, The Mommyheads (The Machines 1990-1993)

Baby
24
Baby, George Bruns (The Jungle Book soundtrack)
Babyhead, Fishbone (The reality of my surroundings)

Be
10
Be Careful What You Eat, Animaniacs
Be Well, Luka Bloom (Acoustic Motorbike)

Big
24
Big Apple, Urban Dance Squad (Mental Floss for the Globe)
Biggest Memory, Exene Cervenka (Old Wives Tales)


...to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home