Friday, April 21, 2006

Amusing comment

Wherein I would prefer someone to wash them

Comment left at the Lost post Dude, I've figured out lost:
Wow, dude, you watch TOO much TV. You think like a writer better than a writer. They're probably reading your blog, so if you want to boost your ego, start making predictions further out...like a season or two. If Desmond ends up being the Head Honcho, I'll worship your socks! BTW, I'm old enough, but I didn't get the Newhart/St Elsewhere thing. I was busy watching actually entertaining shows like A-Team :)

I think that's mostly good.

For those interested in spoilers, Kulturblog has a post claiming to reveal the season finale of Lost. I have not read it and do not intend to until the season is over. I'm linking to it for those interested in such things, but ask that you do not discuss them here or with me. I'm all for mindless speculation and will probably write up my mindless speculation for the season finale next week; however, I do not want to have inside information.

For the record, most of what I predicted earlier in the season hasn't happened and a lot of it was flat out wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Icepick said...

For the record, most of what I predicted earlier in the season hasn't happened and a lot of it was flat out wrong.

Which is good for those of us that don't want to worship your socks....

4/21/2006 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home