Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dude, I've figured out Lost

Wherein I jest...maybe


Decent Hurley episode last night. Concerning Libby, here's what I wrote on March 3:
Libby ain't right. Maybe I'm paranoid but Libby doesn't seem to be who she says she is. Most likely explanation is that she was a patient with Hurley and not a psychologist.

Greg, at Begging to Differ, finds that I also mentioned this theory back in January. So, yay me!

Why was she in Australia? I think she's following Hurley. Just too much of a coincidence her being on the plane. I'm still suspicious of her and wouldn't be surprised if she's connected with DHARMA. Regardless whether that is true, at some point Hurley will remember where he recognizes Libby from.

I'm not convinced the supply drop is on the level. I'm thinking someone should have heard a plane or seen something. My alternate theory is that the DHARMA people (the Others) placed it there to cause confusion and conflict.

Confusion and conflict is what "Henry Gale" is all about and he has completely screwed with Locke. But I think Sayid has gotten inside Gale's head and Sayid is the only one who truly worries him.

Make a note of it: Desmond will be revealed as the man in charge.

No idea what Mr. Eko is making. The wife speculates Jesus sticks for everyone.

At Throwing Things, LB asks an interesting question: Was Locke on the deck that Hurley made fall? Is that why he was in a wheelchair? We know Hurley's Chicken Shack manager was Locke's box factory manager and the box factory was owned by Hurley. But we have no proof that the two of them hhave ever met or are aware of the connection.

Obnoxious bald guy named Dave running around in a robe insulting people. Should've just hired Dave Attell:


How Lost will end: They'll all wake up in Bob Newhart's bed when Bobby walk's out of the shower holding a snowglobe. If none of that makes any sense then you're too young to be reading this OR you don't watch enough TV.

Next week I'll be covering for Greg at Begging to Differ and should probably get around to saying something about that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Icepick said...

Eko is building a church.

And Libby may be following Hurley, but on this show you can't make the claim that something is too much of a coincidence to not be planned. That's Dave talking!

4/06/2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pooh said...

Wasn't Dave Charlotte's husband in Sex and the City? (He was also the annoying bastard who worked with Bruno on seasons 3-4 of the West Wing, IIRC)

4/07/2006 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

I have not watched Sex and the City, but others have noted that fact. West Wing isn't ringing a bell, though I could look him up in IMDB if I was interested.

He looks familiar, but I don't know if it's because I've seen him elsewhere or because he reminded me of Attell.

4/07/2006 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Pooh said...

Re: West Wing - the guy who Toby got into the huge argument in the kitchen at Bartlett's ranch after the MS announcement. (Doug? I think the character's name...)

4/10/2006 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Pooh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/10/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, dude, you watch TOO much TV. You think like a writer better than a writer. They're probably reading your blog, so if you want to boost your ego, start making predictions further out...like a season or two. If Desmond ends up being the Head Honcho, I'll worship your socks! BTW, I'm old enough, but I didn't get the Newhart/St Elsewhere thing. I was busy watching actually entertaining shows like A-Team :)

4/21/2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home