Thursday, April 27, 2006

An offer by email

Wherein a favorite pastime of mine: discussing modalities


Thanks for the email
Have you tried contacting Steve?
Are you in his book?
From: Partnership enquiry from Dr

Reply-To: dr_zumba@inbox.com
To: lloannna@gmail.com
Date: Apr 27, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: Partnership enquiry from Dr


ATTENTION
I'm Dr.Henry Zumba A Gambian by nationality working with a holding firm hear in dakar senegal, I am the Oparetional Director of the company and will be due to retirement withing some months know due to my illness,But before my retirement i want to invest the fund that i have made during my time in service into a well profitable business for the future of my only son who is 19 years old know, and i want to invest this fund outside this country for safety reason because i don’t want the government of senegal to question me of how i get this large amount of money after my retirement.

In a nut shell i have in my position Three million one hundred and fifity thousand united state dollars(US$3.150m) in a financial institute and i want to invest this fund in a well lucrative business. I will be needing your assisitance as my foreign partner to invest this fund in your country, you are to guide this money and invest it for me over there in your country . I will be waiting for your compitency and capability of handling this big project. Please do not hesitate to contact me upon your acceptance of my proposal.Upon
your acceptance of this proposal we shall discuss the modality of the success of this
investment..
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Zumba..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo! African spam!
Millions of dollars for free?
Too good to be true.

Today, I am lame.
Creative juices ran dry.
Stupid haiku game.

4/27/2006 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home