Monday, November 27, 2006

Who the heck are you people and how did you get here?

Wherein I once was lost and only mistakenly thought I was found. Damn corroded batteries in the GPS


So what type of crowd is So Quoted hanging around with and encouraging? And is there supposed to be a single beef manager over all of Mexico and should we really expect that person to have a yahoo address? Some recent searches that brought a confused person to my slice of the world:

Checking activity over the last few days, these are my five most viewed posts:
  1. looks like plenty of people are googling Nick Naylor
  2. Who wrote the Banana Boat Song is consistently one of my top read posts.
  3. Starting to get a lot of action on Christmas songs.
  4. And people are still trying to find out who is/are Geronimo Jackson.
  5. More Christmas music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I landed here while googling for a Christmas song I heard on WRFK blues program this morning. The singer is stayin' up all night cookin' for Santa - collard greens, turkey and gravy and SWEET potato pie! It was great - would you happen to know this song?

12/22/2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger bill said...

No idea. I recommend calling/emailing the show and ask the DJ.

12/23/2006 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home