another round of Q&G
1. The square root of the number holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall. Or 36. Crap, I was thinking of Saltine, not Ritz. Not that it mattered, I was still massively wrong. Discuss what holes mean in ""A Day in the Life."
2. I guess I consider these different disciplines of the same sport and not different sports.
3. Abuse the postal service by sending snail-mail spam.
4. 1978 -- I bet I know this song and the answer will make me kick myself. Don't recognize either of the bandmates. Yes, I know the song. No, I never would have guessed it. I've never thought of it as a New York song.
6. ansel adams
7. The answer, as always, involves Frank Sinatra.
Looks like I score a pathetic two this week.