Friday, September 12, 2008

Go on, have confidence in your rhetorical skills

Wherein female author and her self-fulfilling prophecy that women are subservient to men

Heather Mallick writes such inspirational prose as this:
Do they think vaginas call out to each other in the jungle night? I mean, I know men have their secret meetings at which they pledge to do manly things, like being irresponsible with their semen and postponing household repairs with glue and used matches.

But, being a woman, she questions herself and wishes she could pen manly words:
John Doyle, the cleverest critic in Canada, comes right out and calls Palin an Alaska hillbilly. Damn his eyes, I wish I'd had the wit to come up with it first.

That's the problem with having a vagina, it gets in the way of being a dick. But with hard work even that ceiling can be broken.

1 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

I believe the operative body part here is "asshole", everyone has one of those, regardless of gender.

(hmmm, I feel a pussy/dick/asshole speech from Team America coming on . . .)

(and do I really need to warn about language for that YouTube link?)

9/13/2008 12:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home