Alternative Tuesday trivia
possible hint: from 1994-2004, the award was restricted to spoken word comedy albums and moved into the "spoken" field.
- Who won 5 consecutive Best Comedy Album Grammys in the sixties?
- Who won 3 consecutive Best Comedy Album Grammys in the seventies?
- Who won 3 (not consecutively) Best Comedy Album Grammys in the eighties?
- Who won the Best Comedy Album Grammy for 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993?
- For the years 2004-2008, this 2004 winner was the only winner not associated with a television show, even though the comedian's fame is due to a television channel.