Alternative Trivia Tuesday -- I've lost count, so let's call this XXG or grrtweentieth
A Tale of Two Cities
A Day In The Life
- Another Mojo Nixon question: for the 1998 Winter Olympics, he was the honorary captain of the United States team in this sport with a 4-letter name.
- In the eighties, Lou Reed appeared in commercials for this type of vehicle.
- If you're eating a sweetbread, what are you eating?
- Reading the Microsoft Computer Dictionary, at the end of the definition for troll, it says "See also YHBT." What does YHBT mean?
- What do the foods Welsh rabbit, Ritz Cracker apple pie, Hummingbird cake, but not bird's nest soup, have in common?