Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mammals in space

Wherein it occurs to me that I never posted a review of watching all five films nominated for Best Picture in one sitting a few months ago So enjoyed Frost/Nixon the most and Milk the least


1. This would be a lot easier if I could name any of them. I think the Harvey Milk movie won the most recent one. No, it was the Millionaire movie. Wait, is the answer million? That Clint Eastwood movie about the boxer chick (haven't seen it) and Slumdog.

2. I've heard rumors that the farmer's wife wasn't very animated.

3. I associate orange with Belgium, so maybe Luxembourg.

4. don't know. Does it have something to do with the Wii? Yes it does.

5. Bicyclette

6. Don't Stop Believin'

7. don't know

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

1. Million Dollar Slumdog Baby sounds right.

2. Strange that the farmer's wife isn't animated, while the farmer's daughters are famously frisky. I guess that sort of thing skips a generation.

3. Orangemen are from the Netherlands (and Syracuse, but I think Syracuse also got their 'orange' thing from the Dutch), the Orange Free State was the part of South Africa settled by Afrikaaners. Apart from apartheid, I think the only thing they're famous for is Charlize Theron.

4. That's just sad, really, really sad. I guess Wiiitis is a slightly less embarrassing malady than 'masturbatoritis' (also, depending on the person and the technique, that could afflict the shoulder, elbow, wrist..., or genitals).

As far as last weeks go, Ken stole my pig joke!

(but I think 'space bacon' raises it to a level well beyond where Ken took it)

6/10/2009 02:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course orange is the Netherlands, not Belgium. What was I thinking? Still would've gone with Luxembourg.

me.

6/10/2009 05:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home