Friday, December 09, 2005

Another menu update

Full menu

Icepick says "HuFu with fava beans and a nice Chianti while watching The Silence of the Lambs?"

HuFu, as in "Human Food?" This is a joke, right? No, I don't think it is.
HufuTM is designed to resemble, as humanly possible, the taste and texture of human flesh. If you've never had human flesh before, think of the taste and texture of beef, except a little sweeter in taste and a little softer in texture. Contrary to popular belief, people do not taste like pork or chicken.
.
However, it contains no human or animal products, so it's even vegan safe!

I'm not so sure about wanting to sample this, but I'd love the baby seal apron.

While I might have gone with Soylent Green, Icepick suggested Silence of the Lambs, so it is only appropriate that we watch the movie while eating HuFu's Lechter's Liver with Fava Beans.

3 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

Oh, I'm glad I haven't yet eaten breakfast!

I hadn't noticed the vegan part. Too funny. I'll have to let my husband (not vegan, but vegetarian) know ...

12/09/2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Icepick said...

Bill, I totally forgot about Soylent Green. Other good candidates would be Fried Green Tomoatos and Alive! I just love a good cannibalism movie!

12/09/2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger bill said...

Fried Green Tomatoes would be a better fit for the mostly family friendly tone of the other movies.

12/09/2005 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home