Friday, March 09, 2007

What the hell do you people want anyway?

Wherein answer the question!


I hate New Blogger, but since I had to upgrade I'm considering starting up again. But I swear my hits have gone up since I stopped, so, really, what's the point?

What does the discerning SoQuoted reader expect from SoQuoted? Or just a question and I'll answer it.

I have enjoyed the guerilla blogging and will probably break that up into weekly chunks and post those. Might just continue doing that as I like the conversational aspect of it. Even if most of it was me talking to me. Then again, like I've always said, "sure I talk to myself, sometimes that's the only intelligent conversation I have all day."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ahistoricality said...

I missed all the guerilla blogging, dammit! That's what happens with RSS readers; it never occurred to me to check out comments....

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you what I want because that's irrelevant. Of the blogging that you do, what I get the most out of has been the quotations, books, food discussions. I'm not much for youtube, and our musical tastes are pretty different....

On my semi-hiatus blog, the post that attracts the most hits is the one about "penguin writing."

3/09/2007 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home