Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mykal Riley is a hero

Wherein off to see Bob Mould tonight. I suspect it will be slightly louder than TMBG


Here's something to think about. If Mykal Riley doesn't hit the three-pointer to send the Alabama-Mississippi St. game into overtime, there's probably a few thousand fans leaving the Georgia Dome and wandering around outside when the tornado hits.

KJ answers
1. Prophets
2. Melanie
3. Guess I don't understand the question because I've seen the movie "Legend" many times and Lady Godiva is not in it.
4. Brunch, Bolivia
5. Daly Carson
6. Kellogg
7. Something about WWII and flying saucers

Concerning Obama, I'm in pretty much total agreement with Jesse Walker. BFD.

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

I give you an "E" for effort regarding your answers this week.

But I'd go with these instead...

1. Ribs (mmmm, ribs...), Also, teeth at an Old Folks Home.
2. James Dean (mmmm, jimmy dean sausages...)
3. Peeping Tom (mmmm, peeps)
4. Ascencion, Uruguay, or err, Paraguay, can never remember which one is which.
7. I just pretend these #7 questions don't exist, they're getting pretty ridiculous.

3/18/2008 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

Bob Mould -- now that's how you fucking rock a stage. Jesus, my face still hurts from the sound.

3/19/2008 07:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home