Thursday, January 15, 2009

Less binging, more purging

Wherein theme of the year
 

While reorganizing the bookshelves New Year's Eve, it was decided that it was time to part with 63 books. This is never an easy decision; however, these were books that would never be read, books read once that would never be opened again, and a handful of textbooks and technical material that had outlived any usefulness or sentimental value. About half were traded for credit at two used book stores and the others were donated.
 
I had intended to list all the books. I changed my mind. Instead, I'll insert a bunch of blank space so you may imagine a list of books.







































































































 

2 Comments:

Blogger Icepick said...

I had intended to list all the books. I changed my mind. Instead, I'll insert a bunch of blank space so you may imagine a list of books.

Brilliant!

1/15/2009 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger XWL said...

(filling in some of the blanks)



(------)
(------)
(------)
(------)
(------------------)

(those coffee table books are always oversized)

1/16/2009 12:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home