Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Twenty songs from 1962

Wherein More Details are available


Just a tinge of R&B starting to creep in. No Elvis to bore me, but isn’t this the same Chubby Checker song from 1960?

Grade: C+

Bad songs = crossed out
Great songs = bold

1962
1. Roses Are Red, Bobby Vinton
2. I Can't Stop Loving You, Ray Charles
3. The Twist, Chubby Checker
4. Stranger On The Shore, Mr. Acker Bilk
5. The Stripper, David Rose
6. Johnny Angel, Shelley Fabares
7. The Loco-Motion, Little Eva
8. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Neil Sedaka
9. Mashed Potato Time, Dee Dee Sharp
10. Soldier Boy, Shirelles
91. If I Had A Hammer, Peter, Paul and Mary
92. Tell Me, Dick and Deedee
93. I'll Never Dance Again, Bobby Rydell
94. I'm Blue, Ikettes
95. Where Have All The Flowers Gone, Kingston Trio
96. (Girls, Girls, Girls) Were Made To Love, Eddie Hodges
97. Town Without Pity, Gene Pitney
98. Walk On The Wild Side, Jimmy Smith
99. I Wish That We Were Married, Ronnie and The Hi-lites
100. Surfin' Safari, Beach Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home