Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Line of the day: your iPod has more storage capacity than everything in this room

Wherein I took a business machine class in high school that included programming and feeding punch cards

Some new guy on the web, James Lileks, has put up a set of old promo photos for computers of the 1960s and 1970s. Well done. This James kid has a way with the pithy comment and with my link I could see him easily gaining a couple hundred readers over the next year or two. Check him out - raw talent should always be encouraged.

Click

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

iPod, hell, probably your PHONE has more storage capacity than that room.

I almost emailed that to Mr. Lileks, but it would have required actually looking up what the storage capacity of the machines photo'd actually were.

Plus I almost posted on that photo essay, but I'll probably just aintwrong your post on it instead.

(assuming I'm conscious by Sunday to actually post, between St. Pats and Basketball, who knows)

3/15/2006 06:48:00 PM  
Anonymous self storage in Paddington said...

This was my first time moving to storage so I had no clue what I need to do, what unit size I need. I walked to this storage place and I observed how the staff on duty was interacting with existing customers and that in start made me feel confident about moving forward with my choice.

12/23/2013 06:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home