Sharing unusual distinctions
1. Bundy...probably looking for a more complete answer.
2. Pudding pops -- Theo was the clue.
3. That Robert Altman film, Short Cuts, I think.
4. The guy who became a quarterbacks for the Rams. Kurt Warner.
6. Was going to guess ostrich, then remembered the title to this excellent Trailer Bride CD. Turned out to be the correct answer.
7. I've lost interest in the #7s. I'm working on a trivia question that, if I get it to work, will be as annoying as any Ken Jennings trivia question. By working, I mean I've thought of it for a few minutes and have two working parts. I'd like to have at least 3 more for a proper question and this will require some work.
Later...after not much work...one short, but I'll go with it: What unusual distinction is shared by these four movies? Annie Hall, Funny Lady, Guys and Dolls, Tender Mercies