Ken Jennings spelled backwards is sgninnej nek
1. Pretty sure it's either Bjorn Borg or Martina Navrotilova. I'll go with the Swede.
2. Didn't recognize the poem, though I did see the movie. I enjoyed the poem and I'm not much of a poetry person. Perhaps I'll send Yeats an email and let him know.
3. Sesame. Just a couple weeks ago I made hummus for the first time. Incredibly easy and tasty. Next, I want to try it with roasted garlic and some primo finishing olive oil.
4. Shoot, I think it's one of the Republicans who was a physician. How about Huckabee?
5. Duh, Honda.
6. No clue.
7. What about shows or characters with states as part of their names? For shows, there's got to be more than Hawaii 5-0. For people, there's Hannah Montana and Johnny "Quarterback punk" Utah. Unless it's a topical question related to Super Tuesday primaries?
The super special soquoted bonus question. A version of this question was asked at Throwing Things, so you can check the answer there or look in these here comments on Thursday.
What unusual distinction is shared by the following people?
Ngo Dinh Diem, president of South Vietnam
Liaquat Ali Khan, prime minister of Pakistan
John F. Kennedy, president of the United States
José Antonio Remón, president of Panama
Carlos Castillo Armas, president of Guatemala
Chung Hee Park, president of South Korea