Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two jokes

Wherein I'm also a big fan of the interrupting cow knock knock joke


Narrated by Lewis Black, the History Channel is showing The History of the Joke. There's very little history involved as it's mainly comedians telling bad jokes. I can't really recommend spending two hours of your life watching it. Instead, I will share my favorite two jokes from the show -- both of which were in the first ten minutes.

  1. Why was Helen Keller a bad driver? Because she was a woman.
  2. Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and smell bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, come on! You didn't like Patton Oswalt's gem?

A Drunk come up to his host at a party and asks, "Do you have green toilet paper that screams?"

"No," said the host.

"Well, then I just think I wiped my ass with your parrot."

--bad dad

2/28/2008 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

Patton Oswalt told a joke? I must of missed it, what was it?

2/28/2008 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home