Almost as good as Booty Shake radio
The usual Tuesday stuff:
- Degas. Because a few months ago we saw Wesley Middleton’s boring ass play “Degas’ Little Dancer.” Lame. Totally.
- "TV series last two winners" sounds like a reality show and since I don't watch these all I can do is guess: the one on the island. If there's more than one show on an island I'll pick the one with the shortest name. If names are equal in length, then whichever is first alphabetically.
- Cell phones or naked sushi. Pretty much a coin flip.
- Let's see what I know about these guys. David Robinson was in the Navy and Hakeem Olajuwon had his ass handed to him by N.C. State -- did you know the Wolfpack outdunked Houston in that game? -- in what is known in our household as the greatest basketball game ever. Tied for second is every game N.C. Sate played during the 73-74 seasons (57-1). Realistically, the N.C. State-Maryland triple overtime game is probably the best, but I don't really remember that. I guess I have no answer. Later: Crap, I've now seen the correct answer and I was going to guess that even though I basically have no idea what it means.
- [insert long list of question marks]
- They all had pointless sequels released years after the fact, so all I need to do is figure out what new sequel is being released. Duh, can't believe I forgot this one. Here's a list of 1989 movies and I think our answer is the followup to the 2nd highest grossing film of the year. Well, at least I cracked the code for this week's #7.