Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not only is the sky in her world a different color, but the flowcharts must be multi-hued and encompass dimensions of logic incomprehensible to the m

Wherein damn I've just discovered there is a limit to the amount of text I can type into a title


Bonnie Erbe, typing for the U.S. News and World Report:
Keep watching this story because if it proves true that "Joe the Plumber" is the wealthy, Republican regular the liberal blogs are claiming he is, the McCain campaign could go down as the most corrupt and inept in history.

Of all the words in that paragraph that U.S. News and World Report chose to hyperlink and expand upon, it's "campaign."

See also





Or not. Just keep on keepin' on, people.



repeat: Anger ruins joy. Steals the goodness of my mind. Forces my mouth to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind. Leads to a mind without regrets. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone.

And
Charlie Crews: Every moment you spend wishing you were someplace else is a moment you can't get back
Dani Reese: What about every moment I wish you were someplace else?

5 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

Laughed out loud at your choice of "typing"!

And, yo! 100,000 (reportedly) turn out for an Obama appearance today. Such a shame Outis couldn't be there to report live from the scene.

10/18/2008 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger XWL said...

Yeah, but half of St. Louis is in Illinois, so even though he was in Mizzou, and it's a 'battleground state', the large crowd may not be indicative of overwhelming support with actual voters who might swing that 'swing state' towards him.

(and adoring masses may freak out more voters than it inspires, so it's a line he needs to tread carefully)

But back to what this original post is about, the press has gone nuts lately, just absolute nuts, and the damage they are doing to themselves collectively will not be undone, ever.

I don't think they are self aware enough to understand the problem though, or see it as problematic.

10/18/2008 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger justkim said...

Outis says you should just shout "Serenity now!". Perferably with clenched fists and clenched jaw.

10/19/2008 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Icepick said...

Such a shame Outis couldn't be there to report live from the scene.

Wha? Huh? The is an Obama/Hillary rally tomorrow in Orlando. I briefly considred going, but have decided that I just don't care.

Plus? I couldn't decided which of my Allah Pundit shirts to wear - the picture of a screaming Gore with the caption "Get over it" or the one with an extra smug image of W, with the caption, "Hey comrade, Bush f*cked your mother." But then Kim told me she would only visit me in the hospital to laugh at me, so that plan had to be tossed.

10/19/2008 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger reader_iam said...

I was joking, Outis. I know where the rally was held and where you live. I just thought your commentary would be funny.

10/19/2008 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home