Also the moon smacking a loved one upside the rods and cones
This blog is like a New York-style pizza -- insubstantial and lacking taste.
- Email is like pizza What? Email = Pizza? Well, yes. I think the more ingredients there are, the harder it is to digest
- Linux is like pizza. Pizza is a known product with a widely available recipe that's subject to modifications by everyone who makes it. Everyone has access to the tools to make or customize their own, yet most folks choose to have their pizza made for them.
- Good design is like pizza because you can throw just about anything on it, but that doesn’t make it good.
- Live chat is like pizza.
- T1 is like pizza -- you order it, you get it
- Why life is like pizza
- Gay marriage is like pizza
- Tom Petty is like Pizza Hut
- Software services - such as on demand sermons - is like pizza delivery, it’s all about WHAT the customer receives and less about HOW the product was made
- A news story without an angle is like pizza without cheese
- weather is like pizza- when it’s good, it’s GREAT
- directly mapping 2D stick controls to a 2D action game is like pizza and beer.
- this CD is like pizza; it does an excellent job in combining old world Italian customs with new world American ideas
- why coffee is like pizza
- The Office is like pizza: even when it's just OK, it's awfully good.
- Softball is like pizza