Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Fool

Wherein I feel dirty doing a timely themed post


  • April Fools, Rufus Wainwright
  • Biggest Fool In Town, Gorgeous George
  • Description Of A Fool, A Tribe Called Quest
  • Don't Pick Me For Your Fool, Son Seals
  • The Fool, Richard Thompson
  • Fool Button, Jimmy Buffet
  • A Fool in Love, Etta James
  • Fool In Love, The Veltones
  • Fool Out of Me, Idina Menzel
  • A Fools Says..., Pete Townshend
  • Fool, Fool, Fool, The Clovers
  • Fool's Game, Bonnie Raitt
  • Fool's Paradise, The Crickets
  • Fool's Paradise, Jesse Johnson
  • Fooled Ya Baby, Nikka Costa
  • Foolin Me, The Robustos
  • Foolish Fool, Chaka Khan
  • Foolish Love, Rufus Wainwright
  • I'll Play the Fool, Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • I'm A Fool To Want You, Linda Ronsta
  • I'm Just a Fool to Care, CC Adcock
  • Love's Made A Fool Of You, The Crickets
  • She Found a Fool, Paul Cebar
  • These Foolish Things, Nat King Cole
  • What A Fool I've Been, Carla Thomas
  • What Kind of Fool, Barbra Streisand
  • What Kind Of Fool Am I?, Rick Springfield
  • What Kind Of Fool Am I, Grandpaboy
  • Who Are We Trying to Fool?, Jimmy Buffett
  • Who Will the Next Fool Be?, Diane Schuur
  • Why Do Fools Fall In Love, Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home