Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Four

Wherein did you know that yellow tomatoes are less acidic than red tomatoes Otherwise they cook the same


1. Houdini
2. Tobacco
3. Hey, didn't I do this one a few weeks ago? Ok, a few months ago, but, yes: asked and answered.
4. Australia. Incorrect. However, for the correct answer one researcher said "While the importance of this park is not being questioned, it contributes little to coverage of global species diversity."
5. Charles. Nope. According to this list of Kings and Queens of Scotland, England, and France, the answer is from the year 1547.
6. Sounds Japanese...said field not sport...I'm going with the diaper-wearing shoving thing. I'll remember the name later, but y'all know what I'm talking about.
7. I've only seen "Slumdog Millionaire," so................a child in blue body paint. Or someone hiding/dropped in an outhouse/vat of human waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home