Gang war trivia
- Pilot on the first space shuttle mission in 1981.
- Any substitute for currency which is not legal tender and is often a form of credit.
- In 1969 this R&B/jazz-rock band had three singles reach #2 on the Billboard charts.
- On, January 30, 1972, another name the Bogside Massacre.
- The former gold mining camp at the base of Pike's Peak or a song by The Band.
- Oceanographic institute in La Jolla, California.
- This sausage is also called Black pudding.
- 1922 swashbuckling novel by Rafael Sabatini, who also wrote "Scaramouche." Errol Flynn played the title character in the movie.
- A purchase made for a specified period of time.
- A a terminal-based ripper/encoder/tagger tool for creating Ogg Vorbis/FLAC/MP3 files under UNIX/Linux.