I'm number 1 on Google!
What did the waitress and the guy she's been chasing all year both forget on Christmas Eve?
Because checking my site meter, I've a handful of hits looking for that; including three from Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives. I should complain about them wasting my tax dollars, but at least they're not making any more laws. What's odd, is that while most of these searches are from the Virginia and DC area, I'm also getting dinged from Chicago and St. Paul. Not to try and decipher the sitemeter numbers, but this was interesting enough to notice. I should also mention that someone showed up yesterday looking for penguin recipes. I wish I could have helped, lord knows I tried.
Couple more comments:
1. Cranberries. They forgot cranberries.
2. The group is "The Waitresses." Nowhere in the song does it say how the singer earns her living.
3. Based on 2, the question is invalid and unanswerable. Claim "trick question!"
4. I'm losing a lot of traffic after December 25. Over the past couple weeks, most of my hits have been for Christmas Wrapping and Kirsty MacColl and the Pogues.
5. I did get a few for King Kong and Dinner and a Movie, but I guess these weren't as humorous as I thought they were.