Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How Will and Grace should end

Wherein I reference another final episode


Also canceled, along with West Wing is Will and Grace. Here's how this show should end.

Closing minutes of final episode
Scene: darkened bedroom

Grace (Debra Messing): [Grace wakes up as Stacey from "Ned and Stacey"] I just had had the strangest dream. I just dreamt that I was living with a gay lawyer and working as an interior designer.

Ned Dorsey (Thomas Haden Church): [wakes up, turns the light on] That's it. No more Merlot before bed.
[Turns light off]

Ned Dorsey: [turns light back on, confused] Gay?

Update:mentioned at Toobworld. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lord Floppington said...

I'd laugh.

1/24/2006 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

That's all I'm asking for.

1/24/2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home