Thursday, March 23, 2006

I hope they put a clip of this guy on the website

Wherein Operation Paperclip sounds almost as interesting as Gemstone


So I'm listening listening to Neal Boortz, or more accurately I'm wearing one earplug and the radio is tuned to Boortz, when I realize someone is shouting and it isn't Boortz. Nope, it's a caller. He's also not really shouting so much as just talking in all caps and it's a fascinating mix of conspiracy theories. As I wasn't really paying attention to the show I'm not sure what set him off, but Boortz, who has a pretty good ear for entertainment (regardless of his politics), just stepped back and let the guy rant for 2 minutes. I tried to make some notes and here's my best attempt at deciphering my writing:
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH AND INFILTRATION OF NAZIS THROUGH OPERATION PAPERCLIP....THE WHOLE WAR ON TERROR IS DESIGNED TO BRING THE U.S. IN TO THE GLOBAL HEGEMONY.

PLANES DIDN'T HIT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, IT WAS A CIA DRILL...FRAUD OF 9-11...THE PLACE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON IS A FARCE...THE GUY WHO SHOT DOWN THE PLANE IN PENNSYLVANIA WAS GIVEN A MEDAL.

WE ARE A JIHADIST NATION OURSELVES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? THE BLOOD-THIRSTY RELIGION CALLED CHRISTIANITY...GEORGE BUSH IS A BONIFIDE SATAN-WORSHIPPER. HE'S A MEMBER OF THE BOHEMIAN GROVE AND SKULL AND CROSSBONES...REPUBLICAN CULTS...DEMOCRAT CULTS...

Neal Boortz: I have a break coming up, can you finish in 30 seconds?

NO I CAN'T, BUT I APPRECIATE THE FORUM.

He was polite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home