Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's an honor just to be nominated

Wherein the acceptance speech I want to see goes a little something like this: "I would like to thank the other nominees because kicking your lame publicity-whoring asses makes this even sweeter! It's about time my talent was finely recognized and if you ever come near one of my parts again I will show up at your house and use this award to bitch-slap you back to dinner theater.


Kierkegaard Lives selects me for Featured Non-Law-Oriented Blog. Thanks, that's beautiful, I'm touched.

I think I'll print it out, have it framed, and hang it above the fireplace--next to the taxidermied head of my first baby seal and the limited edition Louisville slugger. Then when people come over I'll subtly stand underneath until they notice it. What's that? Oh that's my Featured Non-Law-Oriented Blog from Kierkegaard Lives. Yeah, he gave that to me March 3, 2006. It is nice. Do you have one? No...I didn't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kierkegaard Lives said...

Your Certificate is much like the proverbial check -- in the mail.

3/06/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home