Monday, November 06, 2006

I am a Man

Wherein I consider lists like this to be "pinballing"


  • And the universe answered
  • Spelled M-A-N
  • And I dance
  • Probably not a man. There's also her webpage, but it's everything that's evil about Flash.
  • But why did she say she was?
  • Definately not an animal
  • Wench, what every man needs.
  • What happens when The Wife reads the preceding bullet.
  • ...of constant sorrow. See preceding bullet
  • I am confused
  • Yeah, that looks like me.
  • No, but the LTR thing has me mystified. Either way, not interested. Good luck, though. linked item has been deleted
  • Help, I'm trapped in a Fortune cookie factory
  • I swear I own, or used to, a book called "Help, I'm Trapped in a Fortune Cookie Factory." Or maybe something about his brother being a dinosaur. By a cigar smoking comedian popular in the 60s and 70s, the book was published in the early 70s. He may have had a show on some cable channel interviewing other comedians a few years ago.
  • Or you could personalize your own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ahistoricality said...

This too shall pass...

11/06/2006 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ahistoricality said...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure my grandparents (sorry, Bill) had the same book. They guy had a lot of garment-district/catskills humor.... no, I can't remember the name, either.

11/06/2006 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home