Friday, December 08, 2006

Give Da Jew Girl Toys

Wherein what I'm listening to


Santastic is a holiday collection of unofficial mixes and mashups. I'm just a few songs in and so far not bad. Give Da Jew Girl Toys is a Sarah Silverman song crossed with Trio's Da Da Da.

Track one is the very pleasant Jingle Jane:
Jingle Jane - Divide and Kreate (Sweden)
Jingle Bells - Smokey Robinson And The Miracles
Sweet Jane - The Velvet Underground
Ingredients:
14 cups of Jingle Bells
2 Eggnogs
1 Sweet Jane
1 1/8 Smokey Robinsons
2 teaspoons of the Beatles
4 cups peeled, shredded Velvet Underground guitars noises
1/2 teaspoon of Jackson 5
1 cup Charlie Brown

Go forth and download. I'm still working on my Christmas mix CD, and I'm thinking a few of these will make it along with some Bootsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home