Thursday, March 16, 2006

Would this make me a word ho or a word pimp?

Wherein the wherein really isn't part of the post and shouldn't be included when quoting. Feel free to quote the Whereins, but please treat as a separate entry


Not bad, my performance enhancement piece gets picked up for the Carnival of the Vanities #182. Good stuff, go check it out.

I also get a kind word from this week's ringleader:
This guy will not long linger as a mere Slimy Mollusc in the Ecosystem, gentle readers. Mark my words. Or, rather, mark his. They're better, and less filling besides.

3 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

My sentiments exactly!

: )

3/16/2006 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

??The ho or pimp part?

3/16/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger reader_iam said...

This part:

This guy will not long linger as a mere Slimy Mollusc in the Ecosystem, gentle readers. Mark my words. Or, rather, mark his. They're better, and less filling besides.

3/16/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home