Monday, May 22, 2006

Getting to know Bill

I thought I would take this opportunity as guest blogger to help you learn more about the man who calls himself "Bill".

Bill is an all-around stand up guy, if you like dealing with people who talk nonstop about shows like Family Guy and American Dad. He had me cornered on Friday telling me about how the season finale for Family Guy was this weekend and what he thought would happen. I tried every excuse in the book to get him to stop. I even faked fainting to get him to stop, but he just keep talking, oblivious to the fact I was on the floor, faking unconsciousness. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the Family Guy infatuation so much if he wouldn't do his impression of Peter all the time. And he really needs to get rid of the talking Stewie bobblehead doll.

What else can I say about Bill? He is really good with kids: I have never seen anybody steal candy from a kid as quickly or efficiently as Bill can. He also can make a small child cry with just one frigid look.

I look forward to sharing more Bill stories with you this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Icepick said...

Wow, I knew Bill was obsessed with Family Guy, but I didn't know about the talking Stewie bobblehead. That's just ... wrong....

5/23/2006 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Personally, I think he acts like he hates Family Guy because he is ashamed of his obsession.

5/23/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home