1. I bet the answer is in some dusty old book I've never read.
2. I only recognize Alamein from WWII, I'll go with Montgomery.
4. Dave Thomas, who later created Wendy's. The guy was a fast food genius.
6. Appropriately? A movie about bees? Only thing I can think of is Van Morrison singing "Tupelo Honey."
7. I know 5 of the songs (don't recognize the ones by Wu-Tang, Blondie, or AC/DC) and because of "Mustang Sally I've always been able to remember the name of the first American female in space. But Sally Ride wasn't the first American woman astronaut. She was one of six women in her training class and Jerrie Cobb made it through the Mercury Astronaut Selection Tests in 1959. Seems like she'd be a perfect subject for a movie.