II Alternative trivia for Tuesday
- Number of color films Humphrey Bogart was in.
- Who was Humphrey Bogart talking to after she married? "You used to be a great star," he said. "What are you now? "A happy woman," she replied.
- For the 1953 movie, "Beat the Devil," Bogart was in a car accident and lost a number of teeth. What young English actor, later known for a French accent, dubbed dialogue for the American actor.
- A costar of Bogart, Hitchcock, and a giant squid, this actor was the first to play a James Bond villain in the television adaptation of "Casino Royale."
- In the Microsoft I'm a PC commercial, who do I most want to punch in the face?