Crap I wrote last year that I still kinda like
- Saskatoon is in the room
- File this under "Kids today"
- Why the WGA should be crushed and ground into dust
- The world's most honest candy
- Am I the only one who sees these things?
- Lesson 1: Small talk, the art of
- Stick and Ball, Stick and Ball, Stick and Ball
- "...people are beginning to feel ashamed that they voted for a certain party, or even that they belong to it"
- Bobby was the drummer
- "We also discussed whether Hillary should run for president"
- I suggest replacing the "y" with an "i" and adding a "k"; then dropping the "g" and changing the "o" to an "e"
- "What am I going to do, write a book about a guy missing a turn?"
- Looking for my constant
- Thanks to he government I now know how to get high
- Slow motion screaming: Noooooooooooooooooo
- The Whoreshoe Poll
- My new Brett Favre headline
- W. P. Kinsella
- Hey! Joss Whedon has a new show!
- My favorite Daily Show interview
- Monday Ballet Monday: Summer
- Dinosaur cake
- Nibbles a story
- I do not recommend this book
- The Replacements: All over but the shouting
- St. Louis 1904
- Segregation now, segregation forever
- "I do not know this answer. I was just answering the question."
- Not Dark Yet
- Categories on the Canadian version of the $10,000 pyramid
- Rough draft
- Joe's Garage
- I hear Alaska is in the news
- Why am I doing this?
- Because that's how it's supposed to be
- Admittedly, of questionable taste
- Joan Armatrading
- The carpet is into rest
- Not only is the sky in her world a different color, but the flowcharts must be multi-hued and encompass dimensions of logic incomprehensible to the m
- Mr. Smith is for indoctrination camps and against alternative energy
- This year's chili recipe
- Sensations, new and old
- Monday Ballet Monday: Massine
- Pastor Jeff, why do you hate short Belgians?
- She kicks like a girl
- These are the Dave's I know
- Whaddya think?